ACT Soccer Camp, Red Hill
Canberra Grammar, Red Hill
4, 5 & 6 July 2017
The ASC Soccer Camp in Canberra features a three day coaching program in all facets of soccer with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced soccer coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of soccer, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing soccer
Davoren is a professional soccer player and coach. He has been playing for more than 15 years for numerous teams such as Canberra City(2012-2014), Belconnen United FC (2011), Woden Valley FC (2008-2010). Grant is currently coaching Canberra Olympic FC NPL U/20 Mens team. Davoren also runs a Sports Development Program in Football and Futsal aimed at the more elite Football players.
Come meet and grab some tips on refining your skills with Davoren down at The Flinders Park these winter holidays at ASC’s camps.