ACT Basketball Camp, Red Hill
Canberra Grammar, Red Hill
22, 23 & 24 January 2018
The ASC Basketball Camp in Red Hill, Canberra, features a three day coaching program in all facets of basketball with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced basketball coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of basketball, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing basketball
Bibby is one of the most influential female athletes in Australian sport playing a massive 394 games over her 20 year career. That is the most games ever played in the WNBL and she has won several championships. Bibby was a guard for the Canberra Capitals in the Women’s National Basketball League and before that played for the Dandenong Rangers. She joined the inaugural AFLW league, setting an example for all. Jessica is coming to our Basketball camp, come meet Jessica to learn what it takes these summer school holidays.