However in extenuating circumstances when the participant has a pre-existing commitment on one day we may be able to arrange a two day pro rata booking, please call the office on 1300 914 368 for further information.
And no, children do not need to wear whites at cricket camps.
ASC has a nut free policy for participants at all camps and programs.
If the credit is not suitable a full refund less $30 administration fee will be organised if we are notified before the camp commences. Please note that once the camp has commenced we are unable to offer refunds. See the below section “What happens if a child gets sick or injured during the camp” for further information.
Sample day session:
9:00 — Structured Warm-up
9:10 — Defensive Skills Session
10:00 — Drinks Break
10:10 – Midfield skills session
11:00 — Specialist Player Coaching Session
11:50 — Lunch
12:30 — Agility Session with Technology
1:10 — Attacking Skills Session
2:00 — Drinks Break
2:10 — Video Record and Analysis Session
2:55 — Structured Warm Down
• Be respectful to all fellow participants treating them as they would like to be treated.
• Be respectful towards all staff and leaders by following and listening to all instructions
• Refrain from swearing, hurtful language and aggressive behaviour as this is not tolerated at our programs
• Be respectful towards other’s personal property and the camp facilities.
We value diversity and do not tolerate any discriminatory practices. To achieve this we:
• Promote cultural safety, participation and empowerment of Aboriginal children and their families
• Promote the cultural safety, participation and empowerment of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and their families
• Welcome children with disability and their families and act to promote their participation
• Seek appropriate staff from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Please see ASC’s Child Safety and Risk Management Policy 2017 for further information.