VIC World Tennis Australia, Tennis Program, Brighton East #1
3, 4 ,5 & 6 April
Dendy Park Tennis Club
The VIC World Tennis Program, Brighton East, is a four-day Tennis experience for boys & girls aged 6 to 16. The program is suitable for players of all abilities. The coaching panel will include experienced Tennis instructors with years of combined experience playing and coaching all over the world.
- The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
- Innovative program covering all facets of Tennis, designed to improve overall skills and maximise enjoyment
- Coaching from 9:00am to 3pm each day
- Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
- Progress through a four-day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
- Coach feedback sessions
- The chance to stay fit and active these holidays and make friends, while having fun playing Tennis.