ACT ‘Tennis Canberra’ Tennis Program, Parkes
9, 10, 11 July 2018
Old Parliament House Gardens Tennis Club
The ASC Tennis Camp, Canberra Tennis, Parkes, is a three-day Tennis experience for boys & girls aged 6 to 14. The program is suitable for players of all abilities. The coaching panel will include experienced Tennis instructors with years of combined experience playing and coaching all over the world.
- The program is available for 6 to 14 year old players of all standards
- Innovative program covering all facets of Tennis, designed to improve overall skills and maximise enjoyment
- Coaching from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
- Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
- Progress through a three-day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
- Coach feedback sessions
- The chance to stay fit and active these holidays and make friends, while having fun playing Tennis.