VIC Soccer Camp, Hawthorn
H.A. Smith Reserve, Hawthorn
2, 3 & 4 October 2017
The ASC Soccer Camp in Hawthorn features a three day coaching program in all facets of soccer with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced soccer coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of soccer, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing soccer
Jai Ingham is an international New Zealand Soccer player who plays as a winger for Melbourne Victory in the A-League. Ingham made his first start for Melbourne Victory in their opening 2016 AFC Champions League match against Shanghai SIPG F.C. in February 2016. He scored the equaliser in Victory’s International Champions Cup match against Juventus at the MCG in July last year and has made 28 Hyundai A-League appearances to date. We are excited that Ingham is returning to our Soccer camps for these spring school holidays!
Wade is now playing for Green Gully in the National Premier League in Victoria. Dekker is a striker who has recently played in the A-League for Melbourne City FC. He signed for City’s senior team in 2015 after an impressive three seasons in their youth team. Dekker previously won the National Youth League’s Golden Boot scoring 10 goals in the competition and scored in his A-League debut against Sydney FC. What a great opportunity to meet Dekker and learn what it takes to play in the A-League.