VIC Soccer Camp, Hampton
Sandringham Youth Club, Hampton
4, 5 & 6 July 2017
The ASC Soccer Camp in Hampton, south of Melbourne, features a three day coaching program in all facets of soccer with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced soccer coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of soccer, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing soccer
Dekker is a striker who has recently played in the A-League for Melbourne City FC. Dekker signed for City’s senior team in 2015 after an impressive three seasons in their youth team. Dekker previously won the National Youth League’s Golden Boot scoring 10 goals in the competition and scored in his A-League debut against Sydney FC. A young aspiring player with a lot still to come, learn from him as he develops his professional career. What a great opportunity to meet Dekker and learn what it takes to play for the A-League.
Jason Geria is an Australian professional Soccer player who plays as a defender for Melbourne Victory in the A-League and for the Australian national team. He has played 68 games for Victory since joining in 2013. Come along to the ASC Soccer camp and learn what it is like to represent your country in the sport you love!