VIC Soccer Camp, Bulleen
Trinity Marles Playing Fields, Bulleen
22, 23 & 24 January 2018
The ASC Soccer Camp in Bulleen features a three day coaching program in all facets of soccer with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced soccer coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of soccer, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing soccer
Jai Ingham is an international New Zealand Soccer player who plays as a winger for Melbourne Victory in the A-League. Ingham made his first start for Melbourne Victory in their opening 2016 AFC Champions League match against Shanghai SIPG F.C. in February 2016. He scored the equaliser in Victory’s International Champions Cup match against Juventus at the MCG in July last year and has made 28 Hyundai A-League appearances to date. We are excited that Ingham is returning to our Soccer camps for these summer school holidays!
Massimo currently plays for Avondale FC in the National Premier League Victoria, coming runner-up in the 2016 FFV Gold Medal for the league. A diminutive midfield general, he is a dual Hyundai A-League championship winner and joined the club in 2013. He has played close to 300 top-flight games starting as a 15-year-old at Carlton Soccer Club in the NSL before success with South Melbourne FC and Brisbane Roar FC, finishing with Melbourne City. He won the NSL Premiership at South Melbourne in 2000/2001 and at Brisbane he won the 2011 and 2012 A-League Grand Finals as well as the 2010/2011 Premiership. Come meet Massimo for tips and coaching advice at the Victorian soccer camps this summer.