NSW Soccer Camp, Daceyville
University of NSW, Daceyville
5, 6 & 7 July 2017
The ASC Soccer Camp at UNSW in Sydney features a three day coaching program in all facets of soccer with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced soccer coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of soccer, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing soccer
Antoniou has been playing soccer since he was five years old and is a youth player for Sydney FC who won the A-league title in 2017. He was promoted to the Sky Blues’ Hyundai A-League squad on a one year scholarship in September 2016. Antoniou finished the PS4 NPL 2 NSW Men’s Premiership and Championship winning campaign in 2016 as the leagues third highest scorer with 20 goals. Come and meet Antoniou down at the soccer field to hear what its like to play for Sydney at ASC’s camps this winter.