VIC Northside Rock Climbing/Bouldering Program, Northcote
4, 5 July 2018
The ASC Indoor Rock Climbing and Bouldering Program Northcote, Melbourne, is a two day indoor Rock Climbing and Bouldering experience for boys & girls aged 6 to 16. The program is suitable for absolute beginners to more advanced climbers. The coaching panel will include climbing instructors with multiple years combined climbing experience.
- Come and get involved in the expanding sport of bouldering! Bouldering is the activity of climbing boulders or low climbing walls, just above the floor, where climbers don’t require being roped.
- Bouldering is a puzzle that has to be cracked. Come on down to the Northcote gym where an expert team of coaches will guide you through climbing games and techniques to problem solve your way to the top.
- Children tend to be natural climbers. Come and conquer your climbing challenges to gain confidence, body awareness and strength!
- 2 Day program ran from 9am-3pm each day
- Our staff are extremely experienced and fully qualified to deal with safety. Everyone that attends will be taught how to fall properly and supervised while climbing. The gym’s floor are comprehensive gymnastic style mats which allow climbers to fall and land with little risk.
- The program is available for 6 to 16 year old boys and girls of all standards.
- Please note the updated date from the ASC Flyer.