QLD Indoor Climbing, Rock Climbing Program, Parkinson
2, 3 July 2018
The Rock Indoor Climbing Gym
The ASC Indoor Rock Climbing Program Parkinson, Brisbane, is a two day indoor Rock Climbing experience for boys & girls aged 6 to 16. The program is suitable for absolute beginners to more advanced climbers. The coaching panel will include some of Queensland’s best and most experienced climbing instructors.
- Get pumped on Rock Climbing! Two days jam packed full of all things climbing in our fully air-conditioned, state-of-the-art climbing facility in Parkinson, QLD.
- Our coaches will take you on a journey from the fundamentals of climbing movement to advanced climbing techniques.
- Meet other climbers, scale our three storey high walls, learn some climbing knots and rope craft, enjoy stacks of climbing games, and take the daring backwards leap off our 10 metre high abseil tower!
- All climbing equipment included.
- Our facility has a flawless safety record, our team is fully qualified, and we will provide a full safety demonstration of the climbing equipment to all participants.
- The Rock Indoor Climbing Gym are leaders in the field of competitive climbing. Experience our world class climbing walls and expert route setting; we make getting to the top fun and achievable.
- Ages 6yrs–16yrs