SA Brighton Secondary School, Volleyball Program, North Brighton
Brighton Secondary School, North Brighton
17 & 18 January 2018
The SA Volleyball Camp, North Brighton, is a two-day Volleyball experience for boys & girls aged 6 to 16. The program is suitable for players of all abilities. The coaching panel will include experienced Volleyball instructors with years of combined experience playing and coaching all over the world.
- The program is available for 6 to 16- year old players of all standards
- Innovative program covering all facets of Volleyball, designed to improve overall skills and maximise enjoyment
- Coaching from 9:00am to 3pm each day
- Structured and enjoyable program for each age level
- Progress through a two-day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
- Coach feedback sessions
- Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
- The chance to stay fit and active these holidays and make friends, while having fun playing Volleyball.