VIC Netball Camp, Hampton #1
Sandringham Youth Club, Hampton
26, 27 & 28 September 2017
The ASC Netball Camp in Hampton, south of Melbourne, features a three day coaching program in all facets of netball with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced netball coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of netball, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing netball
Kate Moloney is playing her sixth year with the Melbourne Vixens and is team captain. She has been playing netball since she was six years old. She made her debut in 2013 playing mid-court and went on to win the 2014 ANZ championship premiership with the Vixens. Kate has been selected again to represent Australia in the Fast5 series in October this year. We are thrilled to have Kate return to our Melbourne netball camps this spring, come meet and learn some new skills from the Vixens captain.
Jo is a professional netballer for the Melbourne Vixens. Her personal achievements include being the U/21 Australian Squad Vice Captain and debuting for the Australian Diamonds in 2015. She plays for the Australian Fast5 Flyers and is representing Australia in 2017 Constellation Cup! We’re fortunate to have Joanna join us again at our netball camp this spring.