NSW Netball Camp, Ryde #2
Ryde Aquatic Leisure Centre, Ryde
22, 23 & 24 January 2018
The ASC Netball Camp in Ryde, Sydney, features a three day coaching program in all facets of netball with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced netball coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of netball, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing netball
Abbey McCulloch is an elite netballer and now captain of the NSW swifts, playing the position of wing defence and goal defence. As a junior Abbey successfully represented NSW in under 17, 19 and 21 squads where she won the National Netball Championship six years in a row! Abbey is also a secondary school teacher who will impart her knowledge to participants with her combined expertise of netball and teaching! Join Abbey at the Netball camp these summer holidays and receive some tips from an elite netballer.
O’Brien is an Australian Netball player playing for the NSW Swifts playing the position of Centre and Wing Attack. She has also represented the Australian U17, U19 and U21 squads in from 2014 to 2016 respectively. She was also part of the Australian Netball World Youth Cup Squad in 2016. Join Claire at the NSW Netball Camp this Summer to learn more about her experiences in the game.