VIC Karate Camp, Hampton
Sandringham Youth Club, Hampton
13 & 14 July 2017
The ASC Karate Camp in Hampton, south of Melbourne, is a two day Karate & Martial Arts training experience for boys & girls aged 6 to 16. The program is suitable for absolute beginners to more advanced players, and the coaching panel will include experienced black-belt karate coaches accredited by the Australian Karate Federation.
* Discounts cannot be added together. The price will automatically adjust as each participant is added to the cart. Participants must be booked together in a single transaction.
- • The program is available for 6 to 16 year old boys and girls of all standards
- • Innovative program covering martial arts training and techniques
- • Designed to improve awareness, confidence and skills, and maximise enjoyment
- • Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
- • Work with your peers in groups of 10 or less
- • Progress through a structured two day training program.
- • Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
- • Martial arts demonstrations from the coaching panel
- • Group & individual tuition from female and male instructors
Christella started training when she was 20 years old and holds a 6th dan in the Goju style of karate. She has competed successfully in Victoria, as well as nationally, and represented Australia many times at international karate championships. Christella was part of the State coaching panel for 3 years and is a referee at state, national and Oceania karate championships. Come learn how to do karate these winter holidays and see what it takes to go to championships.
Morgan has been training since he was 17 years old and earned his blackbelt after 3.5 years. He holds a 7th dan in the Goju style of karate. He has competed in Victoria, nationally and represented Australia many times at international karate championships. Morgan won Gold medals while he was team Captain at the Asian Pacific championship for Australia for the first time. He became a national coach and held that post for 8 years, taking Junior and Senior teams overseas to train with world renowned international coaches and to participate in European major league competitions as part of their preparation. Come learn something new with ASC’s new sport addition these winter school camps and meet Morgan to see what it takes to go to championships.