ACT Futsal Camp, Red Hill
Canberra Grammar, Red Hill
18, 19 & 20 December 2017
The ASC Futsal Camp in Canberra features a three day coaching program in all facets of soccer with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced soccer coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of futsal, designed to improve core skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Structured and enjoyable program covering 1v1, first touch, striking and running with the ball
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing futsal
Davoren is a professional soccer player and coach. He has been playing for more than 15 years for numerous teams such as Canberra City (2012-2014), Belconnen United FC (2011), Woden Valley FC (2008-2010). Grant is currently coaching Canberra Olympic FC NPL U/20 Men’s team. Davoren also runs a Sports Development Program in Football and Futsal aimed at the more elite Football players.
Come meet Davoren to grab some tips on refining your skills these summer holidays at ASC’s camps.