VIC Football Camp, Elwood
Wattie Watson Oval, Elwood
11, 12 & 13 July 2017
The VIC Football Camp Elwood, Melbourne, features a three day coaching program in all facets of football with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced football coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of football, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing football
Karen is an elite midfielder for the Melbourne Football Club and was a priority pick for the club’s national women’s league team in 2017. She made her debut for Melbourne this year in the Women’s All-Stars match where she was the side’s highest possession getter. A six-time premiership player in the state league and five time All-Australian. Come meet Karen on the field for ASC’s winter AFL camp in Victoria to hear what it’s like to play for Melbourne.