VIC Football Camp, Bulleen
Trinity Marles Playing Fields, Bulleen
12, 13 & 14 July 2017
The VIC Football Camp in Bulleen, Melbourne, features a three day coaching program in all facets of football with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced football coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of football, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing football
Sheedy is an AFL legend and Hall of Fame member since 2008. He holds the AFL/VFL record of the most games ever played and coached with a whopping 929 games. Sheedy played for Richmond in the VFL during the 60’s and 70’s captaining the side in 1978 and winning three premierships. He then coached Essendon in the VFL/AFL for nearly three decades from 1981 until 2007 winning four premierships. What an awesome opportunity to come and meet Kevin and learn from the best of the best!