VIC Football Camp, Brighton
Brighton Grammar, Brighton
3, 4 & 5 July 2017
The VIC Football Camp in Brighton features a three day coaching program in all facets of football with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced football coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of football, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing football
Taylor is an AFL footballer for the Geelong Cats with over 200 games to date. In his 8 year career, Taylor has reached some outstanding achievements with the cats playing in a winning premiership team in 2009 and 2011 and was also named in the All Australian team in 2010 and 2013. Taylor is returning to ASC’s winter camp these holidays, grab some tips and learn what it’s like to be a part of a premiership winning team!