WA Basketball Camp, Claremont
Methodist Ladies’ College, Claremont
22, 23 & 24 January 2018
The WA Basketball Camp in Claremont, Perth, features a three day coaching program in all facets of basketball with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced basketball coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of basketball, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing basketball
Lucas Walker is an Australian professional basketball player who currently plays for the Perth Wildcats. Walker played for the Adelaide 36ers last season and was important in all 28 games, averaging 5.3 points and 4.9 rebounds. Earlier this year, Lucas was a member of the CPA NBL All Australian Team on their Chinese tour. We are excited to have Lucas as a guest coach for the Wesley College Basketball Camp.