VIC Basketball Camp, Kew
Trinity Grammar School, Kew
3, 4 & 5 July 2017
The ASC Basketball Camp in Kew features a three day coaching program in all facets of basketball with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced basketball coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of basketball, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing basketball
Igor currently plays as a Guard with Melbourne United after returning home from four years at Boise State University. He has represented Australia at Under 18 and 19 level as well as playing for the Emerging Boomers in 2013 and was named in the 2015/2016 NBL All-Rookie team. Come this winter school holidays for ASC’s basketball camps to hear what it is like to play in Australia’s top league!