QLD Basketball Camp, Upper Mt Gravatt
Clairvaux Mackillop College, Upper Mt Gravatt
26, 27 & 28 June 2017
The ASC Basketball Camp in Upper Mt Gravatt, Brisbane features a three day coaching program in all facets of basketball with specialist coaching sessions. The panel will include experienced basketball coaches with guest coaching from leading players and coaches.
• The program is available for 6 to 16 year old players of all standards
• Innovative program covering all facets of basketball, designed to improve skills and maximise enjoyment
• Coaching from 9am to 3pm each day
• Work with your peers in groups of 14 or less
• Progress through a three day program utilising both group coaching and specialist coaches
• Written coaches report with great feedback
• Autographed photo of your group with the coaching director
• The chance to meet your sporting idols and make friends, while having fun playing basketball
Amy is a professional basketballer who has played in the WNBL. Lewis played College Basketball for the Troy Trojans and left as the fifth highest scorer for the team with 1,544 points. She was called up to the Opals training camp in 2013, demonstrating her quality as a player. Come meet Amy and find out what it takes to play professionally at ASC’s basketball camp in Brisbane.
Downer has 25 years of experience in basketball as a player, coach, administrator, manager and director from local to professional levels. He is one of the assistant coaches for the Brisbane Bullets and has been the Technical Assistant for the Australian Boomers Olympic Men’s Team.
Come meet Downer at the basketball courts in Queensland these winter school holidays.